The Insight Manager would work alongside the Strategy & Insight Director to help deliver our research and insight solutions to our full portfolio of clients. Ensuring we deliver insightful, innovative, and thought-provoking content. We are the knowledge hub for our clients, and we pride ourselves on delivering high quality insights that help our clients to make real changes in their businesses.
• Be able to ‘tell a story’ through data – bringing in knowledge from outside of just the data to ensure our clients can ground the research into their ‘world’ and allow them to make tangible actions as a result
• Create whitepapers and insight reports that are both visually stunning and actually interesting to read!
• Research and explore latest hospitality and grocery retail markets and trends.
• Support our marketing team to ensure that insight remains at the heart of our communication strategy
• Working alongside the Strategy & Insight Director to evolve our existing products and innovate with new product ideas and solutions.
• Ensure client requests are delivered with quality, accuracy and to time.
Required experience and skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently. The role will be primarily home-based, with an element of shared office working. So, a strong work ethic and confidence in managing your own workload and deadlines is essential.
• Skilled in interpreting data and statistics through Excel and creating visual representations of data within PowerPoint.
• Confident in explaining and presenting data and insight – both to internal stakeholders and to our end clients
• A keen interest in the industry and brands we work with
• Attention to detail of course
• A flair for creativity when it comes to data – we want to excite our clients!
• Previous experience in a similar insight role or clear demonstrations of the skills required for the role
Nice to haves
• An interest / flair for design – we design all our insight reports and whitepapers in-house and they have to be of a high quality and engaging.
• Knowledge of WordPress design
Salary and benefits
• £24k-£32k depending on experience, hours worked etc
• 30 days holiday (pro-rated for part time)
• Flexible working hours are available
• Work from home/central London ‘hot’ desk
• Cycle to work scheme
• Laptop/mobile phone
• Home working costs covered (Wi-Fi etc)
For applications please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com